Biolog

Irmengard Rapier nofog at tdl.com
Tue Jan 6 13:49:12 EST 1998

I worked at Biolog for about a year part-time on their developement of
a yeast database. We tested all the samples on the plate reader after
growing them. If you have some problem samples they would probably be
more than happy to run them for you and of course add them to their
database. A lot of times the results you get may be better if there were
a different combination of substrates for the bugs you are testing. The
substrates that are used are based on what tested the best and got the
most correct results for the bugs being tested. If you have problems
call their customer service as the people I knew that were there would
have been quite helpful.