Microbial communication?

Bernard Taminiau Bernard.Taminiau at fundp.ac.be
Wed Jan 7 05:59:32 EST 1998

In article (Dans l'article) <4BC58B06158 at rose.le.ac.uk>,
rxh at leicester.ac.uk ("R.D. Haigh") wrote (écrivait) :

> I can't remember any nice big chunky reveiws anywhere recently but
> there is certainly plenty of information out there.

Hi,

Here are some recent reviews on gram negatives and gram positives :
- Quorum sensing in Gram-negative bacteria, Greenberg E.P., ASM News 1997
vol 63 Num 7 pp 371-377
- The role of pheromones in bacterial interactions, Wirth,R. et al.,
Trends in Microbiology 1996 Vol4 Num3 pp96-103
- Quorum sensing by peptide pheromones and two-component
signal-transduction systems in gram-positive bacteria, Kleerebezem,M. et
al., Molecular Microbiology 1997 24(5), 895-904

Bernard

--

                               /   \
 _                     )      ((   ))     (
(@)                   /|\      ))_((     /|\                      _
|-|`\                / | \    (/\|/\)   / | \                    (@)
| | ----------------/--|-voV---\`|'/--Vov-|--\-------------------|-|
|-|                      '^`   (o o)  '^`                        | |
| | Bernard Taminiau           `\Y/' Bernard.Taminiau at fundp.ac.be|-|
|-| Research Unit of Molecular Biology (URBM)                    | |
| | Laboratory of Immunology and Microbiology                    |-|
|-| FUNDP, 61 rue de Bruxelles       Phone +32 81 72 44 03       | |
| | B-5000 Namur, Belgium            Fax   +32 81 72 44 20       |-|
              l /   V           \ \       V   \ l                (@)
                                `\ /'
                                  `