antibacterial herb extracts

ce2b at hotmail.com ce2b at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 07:32:38 EST 1998

I'm a grade eleven student doing a project on antibacterial herb
extracts.  I want to prepare the extracts myself, but I don't know which
herbs i should try. Preferably, these herbs would be available at a
health foods store or could be grown in a greenhouse in Canada.  I've
already had suggestions of echinachia, golden seal, and tea tree oil.
Does anyone have any ideas or know of any sources that might help me?
Thanks for your advice in advance. C. B.