Used Laboratory Equipment Update

Dr. Jim Campanella jjc3 at LEHIGH.EDU
Thu Jan 8 08:53:16 EST 1998

Dear PI's,

Over the last several days, I have received over 200 pieces of e-mail in
response to my request for an opinion on the usefulness of a used lab equipment
site. I am pleased to report every person who responded is in favor of such a
site and would find it a valuable resource. In anticipation of what I had
hoped would be favorable opinions, I have completed the version 1.0 of the
lab equipment lab site. I have tried to incorporate various elements that
several people who e-mailed me mentioned. But, essentially, the site is
open for business any time that people start to post there. The address is:

www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Lab/5656/

Please inform me of any problems with the site. Although I encountered no
problems in my initials tests, remember the site is a first iteration and
may still have bugs.

happy hunting,

Jim Campanella

P.S. If you happened to miss my original e-mail note, it is reproduced at
the bottom of the page.