Microbiologist Seeking Employment

GSHPsRULE gshpsrule at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 22:23:59 EST 1998

Hi-
My name is Dave. Let me tell you a little about myself. I am a microbiologist
with over six years of progressive experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Until 1995, I worked at Abbott in North Chicago as a Lab Manager. At that time,
I accepted a position as a Microbiologist with another firm. Although this
position represented a step back for me in terms of corporate structure, I have
developed many new technical skills such as LAL and Inhibition/Enhancement
testing, Sterility and B/F testing and Growth Promotion testing. These were my
intentions when I accepted this position, and I feel that these experiences,
when added to my previous technical, supervisory and management experiences in
Environmental testing and Microbial Identifications, serve to round out my
education as a Microbiologist.  These are the skills I possess, and represent
what I have to offer a company as an employee.

If you feel that these skills could be effectively utilized in your firm,
please feel free to contact me. This would provide you with a mature,
direction-minded professional and would provide me with a challenging and
rewarding career with a respectable firm. I would appreciate the opportunity to
discuss my credentials with you at a mutually convenient time. Thank you for
your consideration.

Respectfully yours,

David Carlson