Independent quality and control Institue for Lab Instruments

Earl N. Louviere elouviere at i-55.com
Thu Jan 22 11:36:58 EST 1998

Kim Dong shik wrote in message <34C6DA25.277 at chollian.dacom.co.kr>...
>I have a question:
>
>Are there independent (inter)national institutes or research centers who
>can give reliable information concerning the quality of lab instruments
>and additional info about the manufacturer?

You mean something like a CONSUMER REPORTS for lab equipment.  Good Luck!
Let me know if you find one.

>We are looking for cell counting equipment for raw milk and we don't
>want to rely on the provided information from the manifacturer alone.
>We'd like to have reliable independent information from professionals on
>that field too.
>
>Who can help me? And is there anyone who could recommend specific "cell
>counting devices for raw milk-equipment"?
>
>Thanks in advance for your help.
>Greetings from a sunny but cold Korea.
>Kim Dong shik

I suggest that you contact several manufacturers of cell counting equipment.
Tell them what you need.  Ask for a users list.  All reliable manufacturers
will supply them.  Call 5-10 of their users directly and get their input
regarding the equipment reliability, repair/service record, experience with
the company, etc.