NEEDED: Enterocytozoon bieneusi spores

Andreas Hassl andreas.hassl at univie.ac.at
Tue Jan 27 07:17:10 EST 1998

Dear colleague,
for setting up diagnostic tests (PCR) for detection of Enterocytozoon bieneusi (Microsporidium)
 we urgently need the parasite as positive control. If you are able to supply (sell) us with more
 or less pure spores (highly purified from feces would be ok) please send a note to me, including
 the delivery terms.
Best greetings
A. Hassl

Andreas Hassl, PhD
Clinical Institute of Hygiene      tel: +43 1 40490 238
Kinderspitalgasse 15               fax: +43 1 403 8343 90
A-1095        Vienna
   ***AUSTRIA***