undergraduate summer job or research wanted

R.Drolet robin.drolet at etu.bcm.ulaval.ca
Wed Jan 28 15:40:30 EST 1998

Hi, I'm a canadian student seeking a summer research project in the
field of biotechnology. I'm particularly interrested in microbal genetic
manipulations with some industrial applications. Now, I completing the
second year of my bac.in microbiology at University Laval (Quebec) and I
want to continue until I get a Doc. Itake my career very seriously and I
dont mind changing country to obtain what I seek.
Please e-mail me if you are interrested in giving me such summer job or
if you know someone who could.

                              Thanks in advance,
                                                 Robin Drolet

 Robin.drolet at etu.bcm.ulaval.ca