Seeking for information on bacterial mRNA

Guenter Jost guenter.jost at io-warnemuende.de
Fri Jun 19 03:20:38 EST 1998

Dear microbiologists,
I am seeking for recent sources of information on bacterial mRNA. Especially I am
interested in the range of copy numbers a certein mRNA molecule is present in a
bacterial cell. What will be the turnover time of such an molecule? Are there
informations available about how many molecules of proteins per molecule of mRNA
will be produced?
Maybe someone of the communitie can give me some hints where I may find some of
the answers. I am especially interested in review articles.
Thanks in advance!
Guenter Jost
guenter.jost at io-warnemuende.de