How do I identify biofilm bacteria?

Robert Randolph rrrandolph at juno.com
Wed Jun 24 07:01:47 EST 1998

Start with a good reference. I suggest   Manual of Biocorrosion   by
H.A. Videla, Lewis Publishers.  I find this to be well written and
suitable for the microbiologist and the field engineer. Explains
sample collection, culture methods and media and relationship between
biofilms and microorganisms present.

R.Ranndolph
Randolph Biomedical
microbiology at usa.net