No Growth-to-TNT Count Question

il128 at my-dejanews.com il128 at my-dejanews.com
Thu Jun 25 13:26:26 EST 1998

The first thing people want to do with a bad result is discount it due to
laboratory error.  Strange noone ever wants to do that with great results.
The procedure I follow; clean the equipment and then repeat the testing a
total of at least 3 times (7 is optimal).  The result reguardless of Genus is
indicative of a problem with your Standard operating procedures.  At a
minimum you should review all of the associated procedures for possible
sources of contamination and make the needed changes.  I wouldn't try to
interpit an action to the original result until I had done the above.

Paul Phillips