E. Coli long-term effects

Alastair Hamilton ah8 at stir.ac.uk
Tue Mar 3 20:15:07 EST 1998

I think it's a shame if people reply to newsgroup questions in a way that
could discourage others from submitting their own questions.  This is
meant to be an open forum - if you think a question is naive then you are
at liberty to ignore it.
Moreover this misapprehension was a forgiveable one: following recent
outbreaks in the UK and USA, E.coli has been widely described in the
media as a virus.

Alastair Hamilton