Earliest AIDS, Part 5

Don Roberts ecoman1 at airmail.net
Sun Mar 8 01:34:35 EST 1998

Hmmm...........I think your logic is very flawed and you have thrown
objectivity out the window.

HIV involved in a government conspiracy?!?!  I have heard the debate and
the overwhelming evidence places no significant weight in a deliberate
attempt to construct HIV or any subsequent strains.   I feel you are
trying to hard to find what you have already decided is a conspiracy.
Please, at least state that these are your own opinions and you have
lost all objectivity concerning the matter.  Sure it is a weird thing,
HIV evolution and the debate therein, but much much weirder things have
happened.