Mycoherbicides

environnement.ensaia.u-nancy.fr Hayar at ensaia.u-nancy.fr
Sat Mar 28 09:13:56 EST 1998

In article <Pine.SOL.3.95.980325085703.6177A-100000 at primrose>, Sam
<bickin at cheerful.com> wrote:

Can anyone tell me anything about mycoherbicides? Or point me in the
direction of any good references on the subject?

Thanks in advance,

Sam - Please reply via email to bickin at cheerful.com

                          *** Samantha Bell ***
                ***** Reply to: bickin at cheerful.com ******
Dear Samantha,
please i am interested to receive the answers that you will receive
Please reply them to : hayar at ensaia.u-nancy.fr
Thank you very much in advance

M. Salem HAYAR
Ecole Nationale Superieure d'Agronomie et des Industries Alimentaires
2, avenue de la Foret de Haye
Laboratoire Sols et Environnement associe INRA, B.P. 172
54505 Vandoeuvre-Les-Nancy Cedex, FRANCE
Tel.: (+33) 03.83.59.59.59 poste 5107
Telecopie : (+33) 03.83.59.59.16
Mailto:hayar at ensaia.u-nancy.fr