lab write up question

Bill_A_Nussbaumer at Bill_A_Nussbaumer at
Fri Nov 6 16:16:46 EST 1998

Bill A Nussbaumer at BDX
11/06/98 04:09 PM

I would imagine that it's more likely - Good Laboratory Practices.

It's also very common to hear the term GMP - which stands for Good
Manufacturing Practices.  Both of these are often used in reference to
documentation (and traceability) of protocols and procedures in both
manufacturing and R&D laboratories

Hope this helps,

Bill Nussbaumer
Becton Dickinson Microbiology Systems