lab write up question

Kurt Sims sspamims at uspamcalgary.ca
Fri Nov 6 15:16:28 EST 1998

If it's what I think it is, it stands for "Good Laboratory Practice".
These are standards of keeping a lab and doing things in the proper way.
Like maintaining a good notebook and logging the output of waste and use
of chemicals.

We have a GLP seminar coming here in a couple of weeks, I should know more
then, I hope.

Kurt

X-ref to bionet.immunology

--
To reply by email, please remove the two spams from my address.