lab write up question

Kurt Sims sspamims at
Fri Nov 6 15:16:28 EST 1998

If it's what I think it is, it stands for "Good Laboratory Practice".
These are standards of keeping a lab and doing things in the proper way.
Like maintaining a good notebook and logging the output of waste and use
of chemicals.

We have a GLP seminar coming here in a couple of weeks, I should know more
then, I hope.

X-ref to bionet.immunology

In article <19981106141224.25507.00003918 at>, jkirigin at
(Jkirigin) wrote:

>I was wondering what the term 'GLP' stood for.It was told in the context of
>standerds for preparing research reports in a job description. I am a recent
>Microbiology graduate so I have never come across this.
>Mary Ann

To reply by email, please remove the two spams from my address.