psychotroof and psychofriel

William J. Mason wmason at COMP.UARK.EDU
Thu Nov 12 16:57:47 EST 1998

Psychrophile and Pyschrotroph are two terms used to describe cold loving
organisms.  A general microbiology text (Brock's 8th)  or a food
microbiology text should be able to give you the specifics.

Jeff Mason
University of Arkansas, Biological Sciences/Microbiology
wmason at