how use ultraviolet light to sterilize?

Rico Coolen ricoco at worldonline.nl
Tue Nov 17 14:08:21 EST 1998

Hallo Michelle

With UV disinfection you should always think of the shadow places. These
places donnot get any UV radiation and disinfection will not occur.

When sterilising the air you also could think of O3 ozon production. Here
you have a problem with sufficient ventilation before you enter your room
again.

Why is there anyhow the need for a sterile room. When you work accordingly
to GLP and donnot mass around with cultures and molds and sterilise your
materiales after cultivation you should be able to contol infection with a
normal disinfectance. Take a quat.

Greetings

Rico Coolen
Quality assurence in food