Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

John R. McQuiston zje8 at
Thu Nov 19 15:49:31 EST 1998

Try searching medline at
That might help.

Also, I really doubt they are contagious, or at least highly as you implied, or
else we would be seeing alot more of them.  This may be a question for
bionet.virology or .neuroscience.

Sorry I can't help more.

John R. McQuiston

In article <911503088902 at>,