OTC abx in European Countries

Anna Ananasen at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 18 16:21:19 EST 1998

On Tue, 17 Nov 1998 18:32:49 -0500, Sally Barter
<100532.142 at CompuServe.COM> wrote:

>Can anyone tell me which European countries sell antibiotics over
>the counter, which antibiotics, and where I can find more detailed
>information?
>
>Many thanks,
>
>Sally
>London, UK
>
>--
>Sally Barter

WEll, I can tell you that for sure not in Sweden! And I bet not
anywhere up north. We consider the dangerurs of multi restistent
bacterias as a very big issue. I dont know why you ask, but I hope
that it isn´t because you want to have a bit of different sorts to try
out when you feel ill  :)   Serious, this is a problem with some
people. They actually look around in their med-bag and tries out the
leftover antibiotics.

Anna