postdoctor position

yingchen7920 at my-dejanews.com yingchen7920 at my-dejanews.com
Sun Nov 22 03:26:04 EST 1998

I am a Ph.D candidate of Institute of Genetics of Chinese Academy of Science.
Degree expected in June,1999. I am interested in applying for a postdoctoral
position.
My Ph.D dissertation is about establishment of high frequency gene
transformation system and expression of defensin(NP-) gene in unicelluar green
alga(Chlorella ellipsoida). Now, high frequency foreign gene transformation
system of C.ellipsoidea has been establish. Molecular analysis showed that
rabbit NP-1 gene has been intergrated and transcribed in C.ellipsoidea and
expressed its protein product property. It is the first step towards utilizing
Chlorella as a bioreactor to produce useful medicine commercially such as
defensin.
I am a good scientific researcher and have many technical skills in gene
transformation, molecular analysis, gene clone, protein purification, DNA and
RNA preparation, protoplast fusion, plant cell and tissue culture, ect.
I will be highly appreciated if you would give my request a favorite
consideration. I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Sincerely Yours
Ying Chen

603 Group
Institute of Genetics