Can sombody answer a small question 4 me?

pyro pyro at novia.net
Sun Nov 22 12:19:01 EST 1998

Hi all,
There was a nice lady who asked me in email how to do a bozo-filter for
unrelated topic weirdos (such as the cretin below), and I accidentally
deleted it before replying (sorry dear)....but I think I've figured it out.
If you have Netscape, look under the "edit" menu, and there's a "message
filters" selection. It works quite nicely. We now return you to your
regularly scheduled newsgroup...

Amanda