Yersinia pestis

Janyoung1 janyoung1 at aol.com
Mon Nov 23 12:50:21 EST 1998

I have poisted a message relation to a relation of lavender oil and plague.  do
you have any information in this regard?
I  have posted this on the bionet microbiology newsgroup as well:
The aromatherapy list has recently had this posting.  I would like to know if
anyone on this group can provide an answer.
 Subj:	Aromatherapy and Bubonic Plague