PCR Plastics - What to look for

Richard P. Grant see_sig at cmtech.co.delete.uk
Tue Nov 24 03:31:17 EST 1998

In article <3659CF0B.7E2D at alkami.com>, stewartl at alkami.com wrote:

> When you select PCR plastic products, what characteristics do you
> consider the most important when you select a supplier? Who has the best
> PCR plastic supplies? What's you're biggest complaint about PCR plastic
> items?

I find most suppliers to be much of a muchness, so generally go for the
best price deal.

My biggest gripe is finding 8 and (especially) 12 tube strips with
non-leaky lids!  The number of times you go to a PCR after the cycling and
find half your samples have evaporated. . .

Richard

PS I've trimmed the newsgroup list.

Richard P. Grant MA DPhil     |             rgrant at cmtech.co.uk
Senior R&D Scientist          |             work: www.cmtech.co.uk
Cambridge Molecular           |      home: www.avnet.co.uk/adastra
           -- 'Bring me the hedge of Alfredo Garcia' --