help me to prepare media for Pseudomonas

Rico Coolen ricoco at worldonline.nl
Tue Nov 24 15:17:16 EST 1998

Hallo group / Lyobov,

It depends on what purpose you have with culturing Pseudomonas spp.
Nevertheless, I have worked with Cetrimide agar. I used it for enumeration
of Ps. in meat and meat products.

I have the recepy not available at this moment but if you wish I can search
for it an send it to you by mail or by fax.

Greetings

Rico Coolen
Quality assurence in food
Van Rossem & Partners
Holland

Edwin Pozharski heeft geschreven in bericht
<365AC4AC.73CF2A9D at pbc.iteb.serpukhov.su>...