help me to prepare media for Pseudomonas

Yersinia yersinia at CYBERNEX.NET
Tue Nov 24 20:28:40 EST 1998

Hello, Rico and Lyubov,

Here is the recipe for  Cetrimide agar:

Per Liter:

Bacto Peptone:  20 g
Magnesium Chloride: 1.4 g
Potassium Sulfate:  10 g
Cetrimide (Cetyltrimethylammonium bromide):  0.3 g
Bacto Agar:  13.6 g

Or buy it from Difco.

Suspend 45.3 g of dehydrated Difco Centrimide medium in one liter
distilled/deionized water.  Add 10 mL Bacto Glycerol and heat to boiling
to dissolve.  Dispense in flasks or tubes.  Autoclave 15 min at 15 psi
(or according to your autoclave's validation specs per volume).

~Yersinia.