Bacteria Info.

Kjell Magne Fagerbakke kjell.fagerbakke at
Wed Nov 25 04:16:39 EST 1998

Would size of a bacterium living at the coast help you?
0.2 cubic micometer (use the formular for a sphere to calculate the diameter)
20 fg per cell (also published by Lee & Fuhrmann 1987)
Growth: from 20 min to 200 h.

Kjell Magne Fagerbakke

In article <73g07a$blm$1 at>, "AT" <bugline at>