Veillonella Parvula

AT bugline at
Tue Nov 24 23:22:32 EST 1998

Hi Astrid,

No worries. Just a boring old gram-negative cocci (0.3 - 0.5 micro meters in
diameter) that is commonly found in the mouth, respiratory and intestinal
tracts of humans and animals. What you probably have is an opportunistic
infection in place. I'd check on your patients immune status, if I were

Best regards,

Arnold Tan