help me to prepare media for Pseudomonas

Robert Randolph rrrandolph at juno.com
Thu Nov 26 09:58:11 EST 1998

As a point of interest. Triclosan is Irgasan. It was a common addative
used by diaper services to kill all bacteria in the dirty laundry. It
was soon discovered that it did very well...except Ps. aeruginosa
survived. This was a big problem for them....a selective agent/medium
for the microbiologist.  R.Randolph

w_wallis at nose.it