Artist seeks old glass slides w/specimens

Morgan Schmidt advedon at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 30 22:13:36 EST 1998

I'm a San Francisco based artist wroking on an installation project
using prepared glass slides to create room-sized projections.

And I'm hunting madly for any old glass slides with biological
specimens- from rat intestine sections to plant cells!

If you have any boxes of old slides that are taking up space, I can put
themto great use.  I'll send you images from the project in exchange,
and though I can't provide the coin of the realm, I'll happily send my
Fedex or UPS number to make it easy for you.

Cheers,
Morgan Schmidt