Help Find Reference

David Hemmings David.Hemmings at virgin.net
Sun Oct 11 07:28:51 EST 1998

I don't know offhand whether Biotechnology is the full title,
Biotechnology and Bioengineering is a common journal, listed in RSC
guide for writing papers, although for a definitive guide your local
uni. library should have a two volume set of every journal going, 83
would be the volume number.

Rolf Claessen <rolf at claessen.net> wrote in article
<361E355F.1296D632 at claessen.net>...
> Hi Richard,
>
> go to http://www.claessen.net/chemistry
>
> you will find links to litearture databases. Or go directly to
>
> http://uncweb.carl.org and search in UnCover.
>
> Rolf
>

> Richard Mateles wrote:
>
> > I am trying to find a reference for which I have only partial
information.

> > What I have is:
> >
> > R.H. Scott,  Design and evaluation of experiments..., Biotechnology
83,
> > 235-248.
> >
> > The problem is that I am not sure that the journal name is correct,
nor do I
> > know whether the "83" is a volume number or something else.  R.H.
Scott is a