food fermentation website

Rob Nout rob.nout at micro.fdsci.wau.nl
Thu Oct 15 06:47:34 EST 1998

VISIT AND PARTICIPATE IN THE FOOD FERMENTATION CYBER CONGRESS
it's free of charge; your easy access to scientific publications in
the area of food fermentation; your access to potential discussion
partners and information resources; free newsletter twice monthly !

1.Open the  website at http://www.spb.wau.nl/fermentation

2. Enter as a "visitor" (click the left hand door)

3. Click "Join" You will get a form that must be completed. At the
bottom you find a button "add me" ; click this button. Your name will
then be added to the list of participants. Please remember the
username and password you have chosen; you will receive a confirmation
by e-mail from our server after a few minutes. Once you have become a
registered participant, you can use the "participants" (right hand)
door for your future visits!

3.Submit your most recent publications on food fermentation -related
topics (use the section "scientific");

4.Put your name on the mailing list for the FFCC newsletter (to be
found in the section  "service") so that you will receive the free
newsletter twice a month;

5.Visit the newscorner, and add an announcement if you like;

6.  Participate in a workshop by reacting on posted statements, or by
starting your own topic.

We appreciate your visit; please send us your suggestions for
improvements of this site.

If you have any further questions, please reply to the undersigned.
Dr. M.J.R. Nout,
Food Science Division,
Department of Food Technology and Nutritional Sciences,
Agricultural University,
Bomenweg 2,
6703 HD Wageningen,
The Netherlands.

visit the Food Fermentation Cyber Congress at
http://www.spb.wau.nl/fermentation