need some info - please

Michael R. Thompson mthompson at
Fri Oct 16 14:42:21 EST 1998

Check out the Antimicrobial Peptide web page at Many of the peptides act on microbial
membranes, and some of them (e.g. Magainins or their derivatives) are in
clinical trials as topical microbicides. The site has a lot of useful
information and links.

Regards, Mike

Dr. Michael R. Thompson         E-mail: mthompson delete
110 Gymnasium Pl.                   Ph.: (306)975-5279
Saskatoon, Sk S7N 0W9         Fax: (306)975-4839