need some info - please

Michael R. Thompson mthompson at pbi.nrc.ca
Fri Oct 16 14:42:21 EST 1998

Check out the Antimicrobial Peptide web page at
http://www.umdnj.edu/~acole/main1.html Many of the peptides act on microbial
membranes, and some of them (e.g. Magainins or their derivatives) are in
clinical trials as topical microbicides. The site has a lot of useful
information and links.

Regards, Mike

Dr. Michael R. Thompson         E-mail: mthompson delete @pbi.nrc.ca
110 Gymnasium Pl.                   Ph.: (306)975-5279
Saskatoon, Sk S7N 0W9         Fax: (306)975-4839
Canada