Marcio Belem bel_ab at
Sun Oct 18 20:31:01 EST 1998

Hi David,

Dr. Alli, the Chairman of the Dept. Food Science at McGill University,
confirmed he will take part of the forum. He will be supported by Mr.
Bernard Gibbs from Bivan Consultants. They will share the same computer. I
received some emails of people showing interest. One of them, from Japan,
told me he would not be able to take part, but asked me to send a summary of
the conversation.

I also sent more 40 invitations (third time).

I will try to call you tomorrow morning before 9:30.

BTW I changed my homepage address. Now it is

bel_ab at