Careers in Microbiology\

pyro pyro at novia.net
Thu Oct 22 19:04:06 EST 1998

While completing my undergraduate in biology, I noticed that the department was
nearly 75% female, and most of these women were *not* nursing or physical
therapy majors, but women who planned to go on either to graduate or medical
school programs. It became a joke among some of us that "biology is women's
work". Not true of course (hold those flames, please!!) but still humorous at
the time.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Amanda Boucher