online education in mathematics

Jochen Gruber admin at
Tue Sep 1 19:30:51 EST 1998

          The Virtual Institute of Mathematical Sciences

is now accepting students applications. We offer post-graduate
online education in mathematics and quantitative sciences.
Mathematics, Statistics, Numerical mathematics and programming,
mathematical sciences, quantitative aspects of engineering and

Visit our site at

Combining the advantages of distance education and traditional
with virtual online class rooms. Studying from your home or your work
meeting online with other students, teaching assistants and teachers.

All our teachers hold regular positions at internationally
recognized universities world-wide. In addition, working professionals
show real world applications. We focus on graduates with the need
to continue their education in quantitative sciences.

Attention university faculty and professionals: we continously accept
new teachers!