another few questions!

Sun Sep 27 20:52:41 EST 1998

At 11:54 AM 9/27/98 +0200, med.student! wrote:
>Here is another question somebody could help me answer:
>2 a) What is the function of the alpha-helices by interpheriphial (hope its
>correct in english) membran proteins?
>2 b) What role do amphilic (or amphatic=a lipophil and a hydrophil
>character) helices play?
>2 c) Do you find also find non-amphatic helices?
>
>- a medStudent! -

Hello Med.student

Instead of sending out your (exam?) questions piece-meal, why don't you type
in the entire exam so that we can help you do it in one shot, thereby saving
you time and effort.

By the way, let me also know where and when you will be practising your
trade once you are no longer a "Med. Student" (if that is an abbreviation
for Medical Student/Student of Medicine).

Dr. Hiranya Sankar Roychowdhury
Plant Genetic Engineering Lab.
New Mexico State University
Las Cruces, NM 88003