Help needed finding a plasmid...

Ryan Werstuik sniper at telerama.com
Tue Dec 28 19:16:01 EST 1999

Hello:
    I am currently looking for a prokaryotic vector (to be used in E. coli)
which is generally unstable during plasmid recombination.  My project
involves testing what I believe to be a stability operon to find out a) if
it actually significantly increases the stability of the plasmid and b) if
so, by how much.  If anyone has any suggestions (I thought I had found one
that would work -- unfortunately, it was too unstable to accept an insert),
I would greatly appritiate you posting them here or e-mailing them to me at
sniper at __telerama__.com.(remove underscores before sending)
Thank you in advance,
Ryan