content

lamb L.A.M.Buisman at cable.A2000.nl
Fri Feb 5 16:29:43 EST 1999

I have to say that it can tickle your ego to give simple answers to simple
questions in a matter of seconds.
But for some of the questions: if I can use search-engines, why can't they?

And other ones: if they don't know what the teacher asked, how can anyone
else?

Serious discussions, yes please. But don't stop people just asking
questions, just ignore them. Or let's all tell them to do their own
homework.

Loes