www.biotm.com - a Web site for Russian life scientists

Vladimir Titov vmtitov at aha.ru
Tue Jan 26 15:59:47 EST 1999

Dear All,

I would like to introduce BioTM - a Web site for Russians specializing
in life sciences and related technology. The site may be accessed at
www.biotm.com. The site will be based mostly on users' feedback; now
we offer a list of relevant Russian Web sites, a directory of local
companies selling supplies, a short reference of the available grants
and some breaking news. The site will be extensively growing. The
users may participate both via a Web message board and by placing
their homepages at BioTM. We also welcome free ads. All feedback is
encouraged and everything valuable will be published on the Net. We
hope to create eventually a community site for Russian life scientists
and technologies to get and exchange information.

The site has been officially launched January 25, 1999 (the day of
St.Tatiana).

Sincerely,

Vladimir Titov

Host of BioTM