susceptibility of ultra-bacteria to heat?

Joan Marie Shields jshields at
Wed Jul 14 15:09:41 EST 1999

Timothy Paustian <paustian at> wrote

David Lloyd-Jones <icomm5 at> wrote:
>So an ostrich egg is not a microbe. Whew, sure am glad we got that
>straightened out!

No, you're right - it isn't.  However, there may be microbes on an
ostrich egg :).

Joan Shields       jshields at
University of California - Irvine         School of Social Ecology
Department of Environmental Analysis and Design
I do not purchase services or products from unsolicited e-mail advertisements.