Carrageenin & compound 48/80

Bob Friedel rfriedel at
Tue Mar 9 13:25:01 EST 1999

Carrageenan is a gum/thickening agent used in foods and pharmaceuticals.

Robert R. Friedel
Quality Assurance Manager
Laboratory Research & Analysis Groups
Perritt Laboratories, Inc.
rfriedel at

Steve Newport wrote in message <36e11928.10417610 at>...
>Can anybody tell me what these are and where they come from ?

More information about the Microbio mailing list