penicillin

Richard Mateles rmateles at candida.com
Tue Mar 9 11:48:21 EST 1999

Production of penicillin is not a trivial exercise.  If you do not have
access to a microbiology lab, so that you can sterilize media, you don't
have a hope in hell!  If you do, I suggest you look in the library for the
information you require since the production, purification, and analysis of
penicillin is quite complex.

Rich Mateles