Japanese Encephalitis Outbreak In Malaysia

Kirathy kirathy at tm.net.my
Tue Mar 9 22:06:30 EST 1999

Dear Sir,

Recently we have observed a major JE outbreak in Malaysia which caused more
than 40 peoples died. The disease mostly happen in pig farm area. Control
and medication were carried out to stop the disease. However, the epidemic
seem spread more further throughout states of the country.

If you have any information regarding the control, treatment, experiences
or anything else, please do contact me. Your kindly attention is very much
appreciated.

Thanks.

kirathy at tm.net.my