Reps/Agents needed

Larry D. Boyd larboyd at sprynet.com
Wed Mar 10 15:29:29 EST 1999

We have current need for sales and marketing reps or agents to sell
website development, hosting and advertising in our Web Centers(tm)
Internet communities.  Two broad markets of particular interest:
diagnostics and fine food, wine, dining.

No entry level positions available, expect experience in either medical
(or food/wine) sales or clinical laboratory background.  No relocation,
work from home.

Positions are as independent agents on a commission only basis, openings

in several parts of the US and overseas.

If interested, send resume and cover letter to undersigned.

Regards,

--
Larry D. Boyd
Vice President: Web Development