new: food fermentation cyber congress!

Fermentation fermentation at
Thu Mar 11 06:52:15 EST 1999

Fermentation Cyber Congress is a permanent international on-line
source of documentation about everything concerning food fermentation.
On our home page you will find information related to Research,
Industries, Education and international organisations, as well as an
international list of contacts. The references to many recent scientific
publications on products, microbiology (yeast, moulds, bacteria),
biochemistry, process engineering, food safety, nutrition, health etc.,
are also available and updated every week. Free Email service to keep
updated with our records. FFCC also offers Discussion groups and Forums
about actual themes. Subscribing to FFCC is FREE! Come and join the