Question on a MacFarland Standards

REDRIVR redrivr at aol.com
Fri Mar 12 09:26:58 EST 1999

Good morning:

   We may have a alternative available such that a micro. lab does not have to
bother making the barium sulfate McFarland standards.  We have available
individual McFarland equivalancy  standards ranging from 0.5 to 10, (and sets)
that are made up of sized latex particles in suspension.  (All suspended
particles are the size of an E. coli).
   The standards have two year room temperature exp. dating and are quite
inexpensive.  Information may be obtained by calling (800) 862-8345 (US only),
(972) 618-8967, or e-mail us at REDRIVR at aol.com

Jim Roberts  -  Red River Scientific