Protists

Cameron Weighill cweighil at nanaimo.ark.com
Mon Mar 15 03:20:49 EST 1999

Actually small protist, such as flagellates, can be eaten by larger protist
such as ciliates.  In this area of the food web there can by more than on
trophic layer (layer of food chain ie. small flagellate eaten my larger
ciliate, which is eaten by a large ciliate and so on.).  One of the links
between protists and vertabrates (ie. fish) is zooplanktons such as
copopoda.  These small animals then eaten by planktivores (ie fish that eat
plankton).

 http://megasun.bch.umontreal.ca/protists/gallery.html

This sight will show you some different types of protist.

I hope it helps

<19990314170913.00537.00000695 at ng-fs1.aol.com>...