Correction on Science Book Recommendation

harryking at harryking at
Sun Mar 14 08:30:29 EST 1999

I tried to post this on Thursday, but it didn't show on
the newsgroup, so I'm trying again. If you saw this before,
my apologies:

I have a correction to make to this newsgroup. I was
not the person who recommended The Bible According
to Einstein. It was Steven Allen. I merely noted that was offering a nice discount at
                                               -Harry King

On March 7, jrmwilliams incorrectly wrote
> I bought the book "The Bible According to Einstein" that
> Harry King recommended a few weeks ago on this newsgroup. I've
> only read a few chapters but it is very interesting.
> . . .
In February, it was Steve Allen who wrote