videoproiettori video e dati

KKiser6239 kkiser6239 at
Mon Mar 15 10:59:34 EST 1999

Very rough translation.

if you want to acquire or to have information on the purchase of a
    mandatemi an email to the address audiosystem at I will send
    one offered modernized salutes monthly luigi

>se volete acquistare o avere informazioni sull'acquisto di un
>videoproiettore mandatemi una e-mail all'indirizzo
>audiosystem at vi invierò una offerta aggiornata mensilmente

"It's a very ancient saying, but a true & honest thought, that if you become a
teacher, by your pupils you'll be taught." The  King & I  (Getting To Know You)

Karen Kiser MA MT(ASCP)
St. Louis, Mo.
kkiser6239 at